It looks like huge mess around NOTA. You, our players, deserve more info.
- We released NOTA 1.82 (ready for Spring 96.0) – list of changes you can find on forums
- Due current crazy Spring infrastructure it taken almost 4 days to “upadate” autohosts and things are still not ready – so we suggest to use dedicated autohosts notAhosts.
- Due transfer of nota repositories and packages to new storage we have still Lobby 4.7 as part of installer. Until new installer is done, users, which want to play new NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 have to update to Lobby 4.8 manually. Ask Danil for link.
- There were found 3 minor bugs in NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 yesterday (all units shooting subs, hitsphere of bug burrow, texture of spacebugs plasma shots)
- Play NOTA 1.80 + Spring 94.1 on notAhost1 if you want working game with no updates needed.
- Or play NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 on notAhost2 and notAhost3 if you want test new version of game in new engine. For such you need manualy update your notalobby to version 4.8. All bugs you find report to Pepe or on forum.
- Expect NOTA 1.83 or newer version and expect new installer which gets you notalobby 4.8 automaticly. Both will be ready in few weeks (or maybe months, you know us .
Thx for patience.
- huge general fix and rebalance of all game hitspheres
- reworked tank fight balance
- air dominance is harder to be accoplished due increased demands on ground support
- new UI features
- tons of fixes of old annoying bugs
- Spacebugs fast and fixed even on Spring 94.1
- and much more!
Full list of changes on forum page or in repository changelog.
Benny notAnGel notForbidden is looking back at his forgotten game… history. And others are doing the same. NOTA is able to reflect its history in the same way – and you see – we are really stable – like hard rock in the middle of doomsday ocean!
NOTA installer is here, bringing new super cool Nota :: Lobby 4.0, downloading automaticly all needed and optional parts of content. All in few clicks.
- Friends list
- Channels list
- Chat & History
- In lobby taunts
- Invite people for chatting
- Single player
- Host battle
- Replays and NOTA-TV
- Auto-Download System (Rapid, Plasma)
- Lobby settings
- Spring Engine settings
For all news, check changelog
. All thanks go to danil_kalina
and all involved testers!
For this video you need special mood and strong eyes, but you need to see it, too! Just for free NOTA emotions.
This time it was fast run, dayZ full of tests, dirty words and many visits in shemale house. But new stable NOTA is here!
We dont know you, dude! We dont ask for your name, if you want to be in secret. But you did good job.
In few days you get new NOTA version and new gamepack. For impatient NOTA fans we made test game version NOTA 1.69b, that contains the most of the news listed below. And dudes: There’s cool mission for you and your friends!
DOWNLOAD: game v 1.69b (36,8 MB) (last test version, revision 58)
- fixes of air-transport unloading bugs (Spring 91.0 ones)
- TTD: new attack unit added
- NOE: better behavior of main battlegroup
- Eagle and Vulture (radar planes) have radar ON when built by default
- dragon teeth models of both main sides are a bit bigger (before: 1/2 of OTA/BA teeth, current: 3/4 of OTA/BA teeth) and their mass changed from 49 => 1600
- CORE tower AA beam now shoots only lowVTOLs, too, as ARM missile one does
- experimental: heatmapping ON (low level) for most of the types of units to avoid “grouping” in one path
- EMP paralyzation effect now appear when current health of unit is reached, not when the maxHealth reached as was before (default)
- reclaiming works more gradual now – you get resources not at the end, but after every 1/4 of reclaim, for features and dead units works the same
- old player_killed messages working again (f.ex.: “Team 1 (danil_kalina) has been terminated”)
- “pirates” and “spacebugs” startoptions removed (pirates subproject abandoned, only pirates mission will be created, spacebugs mode can be played by adding Spacebugs AI)
- added support for missions and NOE AI modifications
- NOE: enhanced build decisions for late games
- + NEW MISSION: TTD (Transportable Tower Defence) – alpha test