Rules for Normal Map 1v1 tournament
Resources \ settings
- Start Energy: 1000
- Start Metal: 1000
- Max units: 500
- Mode: Team Commander ends (kill enemy central tower)
- Disabled units: none
- Map Line up: Tournament Dependent
- NOTA Version: 1.80 Spring 94.1
- Spectators are not allowed how ever all matches are going to be live streamed
General Rules (Based off Common Sense)
- No bonuses
- No hacks\cheats\glitches
- IF a player drops within first 10 mins, game may be restarted, if they drop after that the game will be paused.
- IF a player has an incorrect setting or horrid bug or some sort, this must be mentioned within the first minute of game start, match can be restarted. The player has then a maximum of 5 mins to correct this.
- If a dispute arises, It will be judged by the organization team
- Games may NOT be hosted by players. Only an autohost or someone who is approved to host.
- If a host crashes mid game it may be restarted unless there is a clear winner.. And i do mean CLEAR.
- Anyone participating found to be blatantly bending any rules for an unfair advantage or found undermining the success of the tournament will be disqualified.
- Bragging rights….
- (prizes will happen if we have more of these)