SHORT HOT NEWS CHAT
Tags1v1 2v2 4* 16x16 AA aircraft anti-armor ARM artilery bomber bot constructor CORE defence factory Godde hover KOTH-map laser manual metal extractor mine missile Navy-map NOTA notAjoke! NotaLobby NOTAversion nuke plasma powerplant radar release ship Spacebugs-map strategic tech1 tech1.5 tech2 tech3 Tournament-map transport transportable tower underwater vehicle
- OLD MANUAL
(until web reconstruction end, old content is here)
20 of 43 done
NOTA – Mobility Focused Warfare, Strategic Game
- fixed map downloading
- new spring maps repository included
- added own nota map repository to map repos list
- Rapid download is now working.
- System Proxy connection support
- Linux version released for 32 bit
- Download available from temporary repository
- We released NOTA 1.82 (ready for Spring 96.0) – list of changes you can find on forums
- Due current crazy Spring infrastructure it taken almost 4 days to “upadate” autohosts and things are still not ready – so we suggest to use dedicated autohosts notAhosts.
- Due transfer of nota repositories and packages to new storage we have still Lobby 4.7 as part of installer. Until new installer is done, users, which want to play new NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 have to update to Lobby 4.8 manually. Ask Danil for link.
- There were found 3 minor bugs in NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 yesterday (all units shooting subs, hitsphere of bug burrow, texture of spacebugs plasma shots)
- Play NOTA 1.80 + Spring 94.1 on notAhost1 if you want working game with no updates needed.
- Or play NOTA 1.82 + Spring 96.0 on notAhost2 and notAhost3 if you want test new version of game in new engine. For such you need manualy update your notalobby to version 4.8. All bugs you find report to Pepe or on forum.
- Expect NOTA 1.83 or newer version and expect new installer which gets you notalobby 4.8 automaticly. Both will be ready in few weeks (or maybe months, you know us .
- huge general fix and rebalance of all game hitspheres
- reworked tank fight balance
- air dominance is harder to be accoplished due increased demands on ground support
- new UI features
- tons of fixes of old annoying bugs
- Spacebugs fast and fixed even on Spring 94.1
- and much more!
- Lobby is cruel Spring 95.0 compatible
When it comes to shooting, smile.
Its time for another 1v1 tournament, This one will be on sept 27th (A week from the posting of this) You can sign up here: http://challonge.com/notaeos2014 all competitors will be required to check in 30 min before the start time of 16:00 GMT
The day of the tournament just join the room with the player “NOTAtournamentLOBBY” then we will invite you to your proper matches.
(for those asking for a 2v2 tournament wait until January 2015)
Yes, NOTA page is back from two days hybernation. Like people feel bad after whole night spent with vodka or [noob]MrPwn4Lot_, our page feels a bit weak after few weeks in which have been spam sender for whole world, but especially for Nike and Goddes H&M. We wish better dayZ to our lovely page in upcomming months when new storm of news from notAspace will flood the world.
Btw nice end of summer to you all!
It looks like huge mess around NOTA. You, our players, deserve more info.
Thx for patience.
Hard to talk about something such horrible as is notAcancer. Hard to talk about something bad, if talking about bad things is forbidden. If just talking or linking spread notAcancer, how we face it!? Truly Catch-22.
Third window missing, rules are same as before. Here is window sample, fill it as good you are able. The best window become official 3rd window of this strip.
Our dear friend Forgotten Angel is now it the middle of his another performance show. Sadly or happily, it affects all of us, not just his own game, whole Spring games community reputation. So our task is clear. Help stream of Steam players around with setuping game and if they reach their personal limits, show them our cool installer and lobby. It can help, we prepared such one click solution for long time. They can stay at EVO or choose other game (including NOTA), thats not in our hands. Now, we want to save Spring games credit for next years and it is opportunity to show our part of work in real mass use.
Good luck and use this new link for controling the Stream: http://nota.machys.net/upgrade.html
BTW: To those, who doesnt know whats happening: Evolution RTS got greenlight on Steam, it means hundreds of new players comming and playing, mostly confused of Weblobby. So many issues solve just showing them another lobby.
On March 22nd we are going to have second tournament in the history of NOTA. It will be a large map 1v1 tournament With a double elimination bracket. Some of the well know players participating are: Godde, PepeAmpere, PepEdison, and Gin of bottle!
All players are required to read the rules found on rules page.
It will start at 17:00 GMT on the map “Nuclear Winter”. Registration is free at Challonge and will be open until the tournament start. All competitors are required to be online 30 min before and throughout the day.
UPDATE1: system changed to double eleminitation
UPDATE2: name changed, added link for rules
UPDATE3: nice registration button added